Yahoo Weather

You are here

Warehouse fire

Cabot firefighters battle flames Monday in the building housing Angel’s Appliances and Straightright Boxing and Fitness on Arena Road. Firefighters were called to the fire at about 11:25 a.m. Fire Chief Phil Robinson, directed firefighters at the scene; he later said it took about three hours to extinguish the blaze. Tentative cause is a portable generator, though the investigation is not yet complete. (Photo by Ed Galucki)

Close
The Cabot Star Herald, Lonoke Democrat, and Carlisle Independent websites are available only to print and digital subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you can access these websites at no additional charge.