Yahoo Weather

You are here

Information trickles on Cabot shooting

Little information is being released on a shooting at Cabot on Sunday.

A Cabot Police Department press release said officers were dispatched Sept. 1 after receiving a report that a male juvenile had been shot. The 11-year-old had been struck in upper portion of the left arm.

Officers have located and spoke with the suspect; the condition of the victim and the location where the incident occurred were not disclosed.

The press release referred further questions to the prosecuting attorney; Lonoke County prosecutor Chuck Graham said that he could not disclose further information because those involved are juveniles.

The press release noted that an investigation is on-going.

Close
The Cabot Star Herald, Lonoke Democrat, and Carlisle Independent websites are available only to print and digital subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you can access these websites at no additional charge.